frevvo 7.3 was recently released. We’ve added some cool new functionality and improved it in ways that are really important to customers.
We’re also excited about some upcoming developments including big improvements to the Visual Rule Builder coming soon as part of V7.4 this year.
Watch this video recording of the webinar where MaryAnn demonstrated several new and upcoming capabilities including:
- Connecting to SharePoint using point and click wizards. You can save your data and documents to lists or libraries.
- Visual Precondition Rule Builder.
- Connecting pick lists to web services with zero code.
- One-click Save and Test. A little thing that customers have been wanting.
- Visual Rule Builder for calculations and other advanced functions (coming in V7.4).