frevvo works on your existing Microsoft infrastructure
November 11, 2015 Leave a comment
We’ve run into a number of situations where customers want to replace Infopath forms and SharePoint workflows with frevvo or maybe they just want to stop using their existing paper/PDF forms. But, they have large existing investments in a variety of Microsoft technologies and they want their automated workflows solution to integrate.
That’s where frevvo shines. We’re truly platform-agnostic and work equally well whether you prefer Microsoft or Oracle or Amazon. In Microsoft environments:
- You can deploy frevvo on several versions of Windows,
- Integrate with MS SQL Server to retrieve, store and update data,
- Save documents and metadata to SharePoint,
- Use Active Directory for identity and access management,
- Run on an Azure Cloud VM,
- Access frevvo forms and workflows with Internet Explorer on the desktop or from Windows phones.
And, with frevvo’s focus on the UI, you can be certain that your end users will end up with a fantastic and natural user experience on all devices and that they’ll actually use the applications you deploy with frevvo.
Try frevvo free for 30 days today and see how easy it is for yourself.