Approval Workflows for Education
June 17, 2014 Leave a comment
Teachers and educators at all levels already face numerous challenges. There’s always too much to do, not enough budget for it and too little time. Teachers prefer to focus on teaching, yet, like the rest of us, they need to take vacation, purchase supplies and get the needed approvals.
Usually, this means filling out a PDF form (here and here for more examples), printing it out and getting approvals. Each one has complicated instructions and the process is time-consuming, frustrating and expensive. Why make teachers waste time when they’d rather be teaching?
An automated frevvo workflow will dramatically reduce your costs and increase productivity. You’ll also have happier teachers. All this at an extremely affordable price and positive ROI in an amazingly short period of time.
- Instead of searching for the latest form, teachers can simply click a nice, friendly icon and fill out an electronic form. frevvo automatically provides a natural user experience so the form looks great and is easy to use.
- There’s no need for printing and scanning. Just sign electronically on a touchscreen or with the mouse.
- frevvo forms automatically perform calculations and validate entries so there are no errors and no need to make corrections.
- Mobile is built in. Employees can take pictures of documents using the camera and attach them to the form, for example receipts for an expense report.
- frevvo can also generate PDF documents including complex Government forms like a Federal W-4. Data entered by the user can be copied to the W-4 including the user’s signature.
- There’s no need for teachers and staff to understand complex routing rules. frevvo can automatically route the forms and ensure that they are delivered to the right people at the right time.