Things go wrong and people have to deal with unexpected emergencies. In these situations, getting help and information quickly can sometimes literally mean the difference between life and death. It’s … Continue reading Emergency Contact Form Templates
There’s no doubt that the modern workplace increasingly relies on digital technology. Amazingly, paper-based forms and processes are still commonplace across organizations of all sizes. Examples abound from patient information … Continue reading A five-phase roadmap for digital transformation
Automation is already here, and we benefit greatly from it every day. From electronic boarding passes to smartphone maps to online banking, we’re using less paper in our daily lives … Continue reading A blueprint to creating digital purchase orders
Purchase Orders (PO) and Purchase Requisitions are extremely common documents used by practically every business. They help business control costs, ensure that business rules are followed and that the business … Continue reading How Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition Templates help your business succeed
Forms are a part of life but they don’t have to be tedious and ugly. Clean, well-designed online forms help customers provide needed information quickly and painlessly. What if your existing employees could do it all using simple visual tools without coding?
Join us for this 45 minute webinar on Nov 15 at 1:00 PM EST. We’ll show you online forms that:
- Look great on all devices.
- Dynamically adjust so they’re easy to complete.
- Never need to be printed.
- Route automatically for approvals.
- and more …
Getting the on-boarding process right is critical for an organization to make sure every new hire feels comfortable, satisfied and welcomed in the organization. On-boarding done right leads to enhanced … Continue reading Best practices to improve employee on-boarding and new hire orientation
The speed of technology evolution has forced enterprises to reimagine and redesign their business processes. The digital revolution has now moved well past convenient apps that let you order food … Continue reading How To Achieve Digital Transformation With Low-Code Development Platforms
In today’s highly competitive business world, C-suite leaders have come to understand the advantages of a workforce aligned with business outcomes – as a result, HR has become the … Continue reading HR Automation pays big dividends
Workflow automation is the foundation of digital transformation. But, automating everyday processes isn’t always easy. Dynamic forms, complex routing, e-signatures, mobility and more … it’s a lot to handle and that’s if you can find the necessary programming talent. What if your existing people could do it all using simple visual tools? Watch this brief video to see how easy it is with frevvo’s 100% visual, low-code platform.
To learn more, visit our website, try frevvo absolutely free for 30 days or contact us for more information.
In previous articles, we’ve written about how workflow automation is the foundation of digital transformation. Ultimately, it’s not technology but the people and processes in your organization that can truly drive transformation of any kind.
Digitizing day-to-day workflows can be a lot of work
Consider what it takes to digitize your routine day-to-day workflows (Purchase Order or Travel Authorization).
- All involve forms (spreadsheets, paper, PDF …) that must be created. Business forms aren’t trivial – they usually involve dynamic behavior, lookups, and business rules. They’re typically long with many fields.
- Business workflows often have lots of conditional and dynamic routing e.g. if Amount > $5,000 you have to get additional approval or if Employee is in NY route to this manager but in CA to this other manager and so on.
- They routinely have to work with business systems like SQL databases, HR systems etc. to pull data as well as update records.
- Your users all have the latest smartphone and expect slick, responsive user interfaces. Your digitized workflow had better not look anything like the UI from just a few years back.
- You must provide 24×7 access from anywhere and using any device. Nowadays, everyone uses their mobile device and there are a zillion varieties.
- There’s more – e-signatures, security, document generation …
It’s a lot to handle. Of course, that’s if you can find the necessary programming talent, have a large enough budget and enough time. No wonder so many organizations are still using email-based and in some cases even paper-based workflows.
Visual, low-code platforms really work
Modern, low-code platforms like frevvo really do make it much easier to automate by addressing some huge challenges. Consider these advantages:
- It’s trivial to create forms – simply drag & drop fields and arrange them as desired. Anyone can do it.
- Dynamic behavior? Business rules? No problem – frevvo has 100% visual wizards for a vast array of dynamic operations such as show/hide parts of the form, perform calculations, autofill dates or personal information. Again, anyone can use these visual wizards to create dynamic behavior.
- Got routing? It’s easy with frevvo – drag & drop to create your workflow and setup routing and a host of other workflow-related properties visually. Conditional routing is also easy to setup visually. Anyone can do it.
- frevvo just works on mobile devices – you don’t have to lift a finger. The forms, workflows, task list are all responsive and automatically adjust to the screen size of your device. 24×7 access, anywhere on any device? It’s a piece of cake and anyone can do it.
- E-signatures, document (PDF) generation, SQL integration, secure authentication and authorization, encryption – all built in.
Lots of customers are already benefiting. They’re automating workflows in record time and empowering citizen developers (existing employees) rather than recruiting expensive, hard-to-find professional coders. Why not give it a whirl? Sign up for a free trial and see for yourself. It takes 30 seconds, and you can install a template and try it out instantly.